The WTF Journal

Man On Trial For Branding His Children Like Cattle

Posted by on May 12th, 2010 11 Comments »

A man from Washington State is standing trial for allegedly branding his children like cattle, leaving them with permanent scars on their arms, legs, and chest.

Mark Seamands is accused of branding his two sons, ages 13 and 15, and his daughter, 18, with a hot custom-made branding iron.  He will stand trial for abuse of his two sons, but not his daughter, who the court has ruled was old enough to consent to the branding.

He marked his children with the letters “SK,” which stands for Seamands’ Kids. Pam Davis, his ex-wife, was horrified when she discovered the marks 18 months ago. “I don’t know if you have seen an animal being branded, but I have. They squeal; they yell; they scream. It’s nothing pretty.”

As for the kids, they are proud of the brands, and plan to defend their dad when they testify at his trial.

Via kirotv.com >

Filed under: Crime, Parenting, Weird
11 Responses to “Man On Trial For Branding His Children Like Cattle”
snoitseuq on August 3, 2010 at 8:42 pm

Not a big deal. I have a large brand, it didnt hurt. Mine looks better than that though.

AmiJiree on March 12, 2017 at 9:22 pm

туристический тур на сейшельские острова

отдых арабатская стрелка 2016 частные сектора

velocioyv on November 27, 2017 at 4:34 am

Il nostra azienda ha 10 anni di esperienza nel Design e sviluppo di siti web e di prodotti di poligrafica. Le soluzioni che proponiamo sono orientate alla massimizzazione della conversione e all’aumento delle vendite. La nostra funzione non e solo la sviluppo e il design: ogni nostro decisione porta con se le precise idee che vanno trasmesse dal venditore all’acquirente. A seconda degli obbiettivi stabiliti dal cliente cambiano anche le nostre soluzioni.

Oggi vi suggeriamo di familiarizzare con uno dei molti nostri servizi – e molto probabile che sara molto utile per voi: FLYER, VOLANTINI E DEPLIANT

Il Design Studio Paolo Vetlucci sara lieto di offrirvi i propri servizi in questo settore, garantendo un massimo livello di professionalita nell’esecuzione del vostro ordine.

Noi non chiediamo mai il pagamento anticipato per il nostro lavoro perche siamo sicuri che i risultati del nostro lavoro vi lasceranno assolutamente soddisfatti!

Siamo certi che la nostra collaborazione sara estremamente fruttuosa. Vi aspettiamo!

gretabrock on May 7, 2019 at 8:11 am

Hello and welcome to my webpage. I’m Greta.
I have always dreamed of being a writer but never dreamed I’d make a career of it. In college, though, I assisted a fellow student who needed help. She could not stop telling me how well I had done. Word got around and someone asked me for to write their paper just a week later. This time they would pay me for my work.
During the summer, I started doing academic writing for students at the local college. It helped me have fun that summer and even funded some of my college tuition. Today, I still offer my writing services to students.

Academic Writer – Greta – Thescientistexpo Band

Tavzjancypat on September 21, 2019 at 9:16 am

Test. Please ignore.

anabiamay on October 31, 2019 at 11:39 am

Hey guys, I am Anabia a professional in academic writing.

I love solving people’s problems and make them happy. That is what I have been doing for many years now.
I have been writing since I was 12 years old and never knew it would turn out to be a full-time career. I have also been able to manage several assignments that involves writing. And I worked in three organizations as a volunteer to assist people.My hobbie has always been to help people succeed. And I go the extra mile to make that happen.
I enjoy writing books and have helped people from countries like UK.
I work with a service provider whose mission is to provide quality writing and make people happy. In fact, many people come to me for help on a daily basis because they know I always deliver. And I will continue to provide nothing but quality to build trust like I have been doing for the past few years.

Expert academic writer – Anabia – Goodthingsgrow Team

gordonp on November 13, 2019 at 2:05 pm

Hello All
Thanks for checking out my about page. My name is Gordon.
I have worked since high school in this niche. My interest in writing started at a young age. I wrote short stories as a child and eventually went on to work with my school newspaper.
This early tryst into news reporting eventually led me to academic writing. There is plenty of work for qualified writers. I specialize in dissertations , but have the skills to do all types of academic writing.
Reach out for more information about rates and a price quote. I’m looking forward to helping you.

Academic Writer – Gordon Parra – Lefestivalducourt Company